Here you can find out how buying a discount card - for as little as $70 - can make your gift share worth up to $300-500 in a few years.
If you are not yet a user, you can learn about the main features of the Bercode platform in 1 minute here:
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of becoming a shareholder in our Hungarian startup company, which is now based in the US, please take another 5 minutes to listen to a short presentation by a previously joined shareholder:
Interview with the founder:
Table of contents of the video above - with links to:
- 00:10 - Brief introduction to the platform - names of artists etc. who have previously joined as owners are shown in the share register
- 01:08 - Main players in the system - benefits of bercode holders, issuers and acceptors can be seen on the main page
- 02:48 - The business plan and the financial plan (plus an onepager and a pitch deck available)
- 03.16 - Three-dimensional virtual merchandise
- 03:43 - Features of the Bercode app
- 04:04 - Current and future projected number of clients and company value
- 04:36 - Development needs and resources for opening offices in the US and Asia
- 04:48 - 50,000 shares as a gift to discount card buyers - up to direct return on cheaper purchases
- 05:42 - Interview with the founder, including...
- 06:21 - Explaining the "gift share with card" scheme
- 10:46 - Joining with a $60 card purchase (card prices continue to rise)
- 11:26 - The financial plan (again) and necessary improvements, opening of international offices
- 12:38 - The business plan (again) and projected goodwill
- 13:48 - Need for rapid growth - up to 100-300 million users
- 14:45 - Future IPO of the company
If, after reviewing and studying the above, you would like to become a shareholder of the company, please consider the following for your final decision:
- Hungarian law does not allow the direct sale of shares to Hungarian citizens. Non-Hungarian citizens and those thinking of investing at least $10,000 can request an individual offer (with a minimum amount) by contacting us.
- Those who join the ownership circle for the above reasons will not legally become investors in the company, they will buy discount cards, the founder will offer them his shares as a gift (which they may refuse). Also, the US regulation of private limited companies is different from that of other countries, the most important information can be found on this page.
- The platform sends a link to the buyer's email address immediately after the purchase of a bercode card of different prices - by credit card - which can be clicked on to accept or reject 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 or 50 gift shares of the founder. Important: the price of the card cannot be reclaimed even if the share(s) is/are refused, and the card offers its holder the possibility to buy at a discount until the end of its validity period.
- The name given when purchasing the card, the name that will be displayed on the card, the photo that may be uploaded in place of the back of the card, plus the service level and expiry date of the card, are not linked to the ownership of the shares. The shares are given to the buyer, who can transfer them to anyone at any time, while retaining the card. (Purchased cards are also transferable, so it is practical to add the name of the future owner to the card when buying as a gift.)
If you have any further questions, please contact us (bottom right: CONTACT).
If you have decided to buy at least one card, you can do so here: bercode.com/owner